Friday, September 24, 2010

Free posters for diet and exercise

I don't know about you, but I need constant motivation to keep me on my plan for a healthier lifestyle. I like to keep affirmations on the bathroom mirror, motivational sayings in my office and, for my door of my refrigerator, strict reminders to stay focused.

My son was over the other day and he must have read the affirmations in my bathroom because, later, while we were shopping and I was looking at some cookies, he quoted one of the sayings to me! It stopped me dead in my tracks and I walked away from the treats!

So, here are a few more free posters for you to download and use! Print them out and get motivated!


exerxciseplata


exercise1


exercise2


exerciserelentless


exerciseaffirmations

No comments:

Post a Comment